"Your presentation was well received by our team leaders. We were impressed by your musical talent and your vision of integrating music into content areas."
- Principal, Parkway South Middle School, St. Louis metro area
"Thanks again for creating such a harmonious evening. Clearly everyone, parents and children alike had a great time. Your ability to sense what the group needed (activity and movement) and to provide it is impressive."
- Counselor, Flynn Park Elementary School, University City, MO
"Thank you for your presentation to my American Civilization class. It was exactly what I wanted. It was wonderful to have the words to the music and be able to discuss them."
- Social Studies Team Leader, Parkway South High School, St. Louis metro area
"We want to thank you for coming and sharing your knowledge of Civil War songs with us. Your presentation was perfect for our age group. Your explanations of the songs give the students insights and understanding, but were brief enough to hold their attention. The autoharp was fascinating to the kids."
- 5th Grade Teacher, New City School, St. Louis
"Thank you for coming to sing for us. I went home and made up a story about the songs you sang. I turned it into a play. When I looked up music to add to it, two of the three songs were ones you had taught us. You made my day, come again."
- 5th Grader, New City School, St. Louis